Van Horn Repair, LLC (VHR) was established in January of 2014 as an authorized FAA Repair Station, certificate number V7JR502Y.
VHR specializes in the repair of Van Horn Aviation (VHA) composite rotor blades for Bell 206B/L and various models of UH-1 helicopters.
- Replacing bearings/bushings
- Repairing limited damage to composite skin
- Replacing abrasion strips
- Rebalancing blades
- Repairing voids in blades
- Other structural repairs as approved by a DER
The VHR facilities are co-located at the VHA headquarters in Tempe, Arizona, USA.
Adding the FAA Repair Station Certificate allows VHA to improve customer support.